The interest rates and fees shown here are based on the default loan information detailed in the box above. To get a personalized quote, please select change information. Interest rates and fees shown here are available to borrowers with an excellent credit history. The actual interest rate and fees available to you will be based on your credit history and may be different than the rates displayed.
During the construction period of your mortgage, your monthly payment will be calculated as the interest due based on the outstanding balance of your loan. After the construction period ends your monthly payments will be calculated based on the outstanding balance of your loan, the applicable interest rate, and remaining loan term. An estimate of that monthly payment is shown below and is subject to change.
Justice Federal Credit Union is a participant in the Federal Making Home Affordable refinancing program. In order to be eligible for this special financing you must meet certain criteria. Click here to determine if you qualify. If you believe you qualify and feel that the Making Home Affordable program shown below is best for you select it below.
- The interest rates, annual percentage rates (APRs), and discount points shown are subject to change without notice.
- The rates and points listed do not take into consideration a possible loan level price adjustment based on an evaluation of the Member’s credit score, Loan-to-Value, subordinate financing, occupancy, appraised value, down payment, property type, property use and loan purpose.
- The monthly payment amount shown includes principal and interest. Taxes, property insurance, and flood and mortgage insurance (if applicable) are not included in the monthly payment amount. Your actual monthly payment amount may be higher. An escrow account may be required.
- Your APR will vary based on your final loan amount and finance charges.
- If your Loan-To-Value exceeds 80%, based on the lower of the purchase price or the appraised value of the home, part of your loan approval will be subject to Justice Federal Credit Union obtaining approval from a Private Mortgage Insurance Company for your home.
- The initial rate for the 5/5 Adjustable Rate Mortgage can change every 5 years by no more than 2 percentage points up or down, never to exceed 5 percentage points above the initial rate. When the rate adjusts, your new rate will be the then current index plus margin (The future index and interest rate is unknown).
- The Loan Level Price Adjustments may be applied to rates of all program types and loan purposes (Purchase/Refinance).
- The maximum LTV and CLTV for condominiums is 75% in all states. There is an additional price adjustment to the interest rate on Condominiums when the Loan to Value is above 75%.
- This 30 year fixed rate mortgage with 97 % financing provides a monthly payment that doesn't change. This fixed rate mortgage is a popular loan option available today with 3% down payment up and loan amount up to $417,000. This program has a more Flexible Debt to Income qualification. Like all the loan programs we offer, there is no prepayment penalty - you can make extra payments monthly or pay off the loan early without penalties or fees. This program is only offered on purchases and Cash Rebates can be earned when Home Advantage Approved Realtors are used.
Complete the form below and we will create customized quotes based on your loan details.
We have assumed you will use the same criteria you used for your rate search. Click here to adjust the criteria for this rate watch.